The Whole Package
I hate doing Bio’s, so here’s a hodge-podge of information.
I am a passionate, outspoken woman who feels a driving need to set people, especially other women, free to reach their full potential. I believe that step one is to be free, myself, and disregard the haters. As one person told me, “a hater’s gonna hate.”
I am blessed to be married to a man who is my partner in this mission. I have six young children, whom I love immensely. I am liberated from the expectations of American Culture, both Liberal and Conservative, so whichever side of the spectrum you rest on, you’ll find something to love, and something to hate, here.
I agree with Britney Spears, when she sings, “There’s only two kinds of people in the world. The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe. Well, baby, I’m a put-on-a-show kinda girl…” Yep. For better or worse, I’m that kind of girl. I do. I speak up. I entertain. I don’t usually watch.
I took an informal poll of folks that know me, asking what to say, and here’s what they had to say about it:
- “Dynamic, passionate and fierce.”
- “More beautiful than a Ferrari convertible driving down an Italian coastal road past a 500-year old vineyard…at sunset.”
- “Bio Hazard?”
- “Bigger-than-life-Charisma. Contagious enthusiasm. Magnetic personality.”
- Smarter than Abigail van Buren (Dear Abby) and Albert Einstein’s love-child.
- The woman “They” talk about, whoever “they” are.
So, there we go. I hope my blog entertains, informs, challenges and changes you. Everything you read here is something I have learned, need to learn, and/or am in the process of learning. I’m no hero. I’m a work in progress, who’s just too stupid to keep her mouth shut and her head down.